Marshmallow Creme Fudge
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 2 (7 oz.) jars of marshmallow creme
- 2 (6 oz.) bags of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sprinkles, for topping
- Line a 9×13 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Using a 5 Qt. casserole pan, place sugar, evaporated milk, and butter into pan and bring to a boil. Boil for at least 5 minutes. Stirring every 2-3 minutes.
- *If using a candy thermometer, boil to soft ball stage.
- Remove pan from heat. Add chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, and vanilla extract. Stir until marshmallow creme and chocolate chips are completely melted and smooth.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan. Immediately sprinkle top of fudge with colored sprinkles. Place in fridge for at LEAST 3 hours before cutting into squares.
- Once fudge is set, remove from pan and cut into squares.