Easy Apple Crisp Recipe
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (use certified gluten-free oats if making this recipe GF)
- 1/2 cup almond meal*
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted butter (or coconut oil, if making this recipe vegan)
- 4 apples, cored and diced (about 5-6 cups)
- 2 teaspoons freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add oats, almond meal, nuts, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and salt to a mixing bowl, and toss until combined. Add maple syrup and melted butter (or coconut oil), then toss until combined. Set aside.