Buffalo Bleu Cheese Dip Recipe
Buffalo Bleu Cheese Dip
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled bleu cheese, plus extra for topping
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 scallions, thinly chopped
- In a large bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, cayenne pepper sauce, crumbled bleu cheese, and salt/pepper.
- Pour dip into serving bowl and top with crumbled bleu cheese, chopped scallions, and a drizzle of cayenne pepper sauce.
- Serve with tortilla chips and celery sticks.